The boat is my first choice - it's intriguing up close and simple from far away. The yellow sapling is a far 2nd. The other one is eh.
Boat:I think pacific ocean- research or quality control vessel - I think the story could be about pretty much anything as long as @ one point it mentions the boat, even if it's just off in the distance (I'm so not a writer ;) ) You could take this any where - international story line or a tiny village. I wouldn't care so much - I judge a book by it's cover :-P
Sapling: hope in spite of destruction, WWIII or WWVI a regime where identify of the individual is lost - maybe like in "the Children of Men", (i liked it) or cloning like in "Never Let Me Go" (good too) this is always a saddening issue to read about. It makes me think of the same despondency found in "the ROAD" but that's probably only b/c I've read it recently & the frustration is still fresh. (it was okay)
Eric and Jessica met in 2006. We married in July of 2007 in Ohio, moved to New Hampshire for school, and then on to Florida where our first kiddo was born in January of 2010. Eric works in safe sales and installation, and Jess is a photographer whose work can be seen at her website here or on facebook.
1 comment:
The boat is my first choice - it's intriguing up close and simple from far away. The yellow sapling is a far 2nd. The other one is eh.
Boat:I think pacific ocean- research or quality control vessel - I think the story could be about pretty much anything as long as @ one point it mentions the boat, even if it's just off in the distance (I'm so not a writer ;) ) You could take this any where - international story line or a tiny village. I wouldn't care so much - I judge a book by it's cover :-P
Sapling: hope in spite of destruction, WWIII or WWVI a regime where identify of the individual is lost - maybe like in "the Children of Men", (i liked it) or cloning like in "Never Let Me Go" (good too) this is always a saddening issue to read about. It makes me think of the same despondency found in "the ROAD" but that's probably only b/c I've read it recently & the frustration is still fresh. (it was okay)
Post a Comment