Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July

My first 4th of July was pretty busy and a lot of fun, even though the rain kept most of the fireworks away. We went to two parties, and I even shared my Daddy for a bit with my friend B.
Later I shared my Mommy with my friend R while we played at her house. We're both getting pretty big, and pretty soon it's going to take more than one of them to watch us!
After a long July 4th, I settled into bed. Then I heard fireworks! Mom said they were just local people setting off fireworks, but boy, they made some really big noise! So I got up and jumped a lot. Then I feel asleep again. But then I heard fireworks, again! So, of course, I got up and jumped and laughed and told Mommy that it was time to play. Mommy thought it was time for sleep, but those fireworks kept going off everytime I started to sleep! I helped Mommy party until 2am when I had to call it a day. It's hard work keeping Mommy up past her bedtime. I can't wait for fireworks again!
Love, Lily
Posted by Picasa

No comments: