Saturday, July 12, 2008

it's official...

After 9 months of leading the Nashua Geek Squad Precinct, Jess has earned the coveted badge...
It's embarassing how excited I (Jess) am. Eric made me post some pics so I'll stop showing him how cool this thing makes me....

A lot of work went into earning this badge, and I'm going to stay rediculously proud of it. I earned it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JKK said...

It is an amazing badge! What did you have to do to earn it - all you said was "a lot"...

Jess and Eric said...

i survived 9 months as a Geek Squad supervisor (called DCI or Deputy Counter Intelligence)... which means I kept 10-12 CIA (Counter Intelligence Agents) and 2-3 DAs (Double Agents) working and moving around productively; handled screaming customers; solved various unsolvable computer issues; broke up fights; made a lot of money; spent a lot of money; made more money still; grew our business in multiple impressive ways; made it through numerous meetings and trainings... and am still breathing and employed.