One last meeting before I start medical leave... this video actually really sucked, but the stuff it was talking about should be fantastic... I could tell you but I'd have to kill you.
I'm going on medical leave for one month to try to recover/get better/get walking. Couldn't do what I needed/wanted/felt like I should be able to do, and we realized my body was in dire need of some rest. So with the management team's blessing, I said my temporary goodbyes and gave a few last minute directives to my team.
(from left, Chris (aka Clark Kent), Kira, Bob, Mike, and my senior, Sharon)
They'll be working under another sup for now, but they're still my team.
Don't know what will happen when I'm back next month... no guarentee that I'll step back in as DCI or even in GeekSquad. That's the hardest part of taking this leave, but the necessity of "rest" has become rather obvious. We'll see what happens.
I'm going on medical leave for one month to try to recover/get better/get walking. Couldn't do what I needed/wanted/felt like I should be able to do, and we realized my body was in dire need of some rest. So with the management team's blessing, I said my temporary goodbyes and gave a few last minute directives to my team.
(from left, Chris (aka Clark Kent), Kira, Bob, Mike, and my senior, Sharon)They'll be working under another sup for now, but they're still my team.
Don't know what will happen when I'm back next month... no guarentee that I'll step back in as DCI or even in GeekSquad. That's the hardest part of taking this leave, but the necessity of "rest" has become rather obvious. We'll see what happens.


No comments:
Post a Comment